For those who didn’t get a chance to see the guest posts I did for the BKoD blog tour, I’ll be posting them here and on my FB page. I hope you enjoy learning a bit more about the BKoD world! 🙂
1) LUCID – 95% of LUCID was written in a B&N cafe.
2) LUCID – Ravens really do hold funerals for their dead.
3) LUCID – When I first began brainstorming LUCID’s storyline, I thought it would be a novella. Haha, it turned into a 100K (328 page) novel! Needless to say I added a LOT more depth to the story. 🙂
4) LUCID – Freddie/Erik and Cordelia are family names.
5) BKoD – My best friend pierced my ears the same way Lainey pierced Nara’s.
6) BKoD – Farmville REALLY is a town in Virginia. So is Barboursville.
7) BKoD – Nara and Ethan’s hometown is modeled after Charlottesville, Virginia.
8) BKoD/LUCID – Nara’s name is pronounced Nara (like car), and yes, her name came from the character Inara from Joss Whedon’s awesome show Firefly.
9) BKoD – The original working title of BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS was FATE, which I decided to change to a title that had many layers of meaning related to the story.
10) BKoD – I was told that I should shelve BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS and write another book. I’m so glad I trusted my gut and didn’t give up on publishing it!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.