1) Sometimes reorganizes when things in her life are suddenly out of her control.
2) Loves old classic romance movies.
3) Once spent a whole day mumbling what would happen next before it did just to make sure she could remember the details from her dream.
4) Loves puzzles. Any type of puzzles.
5) Sometimes colors mandala art to help her relax.
6) Doesn’t know how to braid her hair.
7) Hopes to go to Veterinarian school.
8) Can’t sing but Karaoke is still on her bucket list.
9) Wishes she could play a musical instrument, but so far no luck.
10) Wants #9 because she has written songs while the tune played in her head since she was little. No one knows about her songs, not even her best friend Lainey.
BRIGHTEST KIND OF DARKNESS, BOOK 1
Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.
After Nara prevents a bombing at Blue Ridge High, her ability to see the future starts to fade, while people at school are suddenly being injured at an unusually high rate.
Grappling with her diminishing powers and the need to prevent another disaster, Nara meets Ethan Harris, a mysterious loner who seems to understand her better than anyone. Ethan and Nara forge an irresistible connection, but as their relationship heats up, so do her questions about his dark past.
Read an excerpt | Watch the book trailer
Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | iTunes